FRAM Filtration Launches Luber-finer® Website Dedicated to Filtration Solutions for Shale Oil & Gas Industry
Perrysburg, OH, April 5, 2013 – FRAM Filtration is proud to announce the launch of its new Luber-finer® website dedicated to the growing shale oil and gas market. The new site is located at www.luberfinerenergy.com and is devoted to identifying and illustrating the expert shale oil and gas filtration solutions offered by Luber-finer, the leading brand of heavy-duty filtration solutions for on- and off-road applications.
All of the benefits that Luber-finerheavy-duty filtration products bring to shale oil and gas operations are clearly spelled out in the new website. A key aspect of the site is the Products section, which is a complete rundown of the filtration equipment that Luber-fineroffers for heavy-duty shale oil and gas. Visitors can get up-to-date news and trends on the oil and gas industry, as it relates to filtration. Other notable sections of the website include:
- Resources & Education: A password-protected area that allows access to additional resources and educational materials for the shale oil and gas industry
- New Products Hotlink: Located on the Home page and online catalog, the New Products button provides quick access to all of the latest product introductions
- Products-to-Application: An easy-to-read matrix that lists the Luber-finerfiltration products that can be used with specific shale oil and gas applications
- TRT™ Value Calculator: Designed to help fleet managers better understand current maintenance costs associated with oil changes
- Distributor Locator: Offers quick access to contact information to help find your local Luber-finer distributor
- News & Events: Provides the latest news and events from Luber-finer
Since 1937, Luber-finer has been the first choice in the world’s most demanding heavy-duty environments. Built to a rigorous OE level quality standards, Luber-finer Lube, Air, Fuel, Cabin Air, Hydraulic and Coolant filters are ideally suited for the intense performance requirements of oil and gas equipment throughout all stages of the extraction process and supply chain.
For more information on Luber-finer® heavy-duty filtration products, please visit www.luberfiner.com or call (800) 851-3641. You can also follow Luber-finer® on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
FRAM Filtration is one of the world's largest suppliers of filters and filtration products. The company is part of the Automotive Group within Rank Group Ltd, a privately held investment company. FRAM Filtration supplies products through industry-leading brands such as FRAM®, Luber-finer® and PetroClear®. Through its brands, FRAM Filtration serves the automotive, heavy duty trucking and several industrial markets. The company operates through a global network of manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and offices located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. For more on FRAM Filtration, please go to www.fram-filtration.com.