New Luber-Finer Website Designed to Optimize Customer Experience
Website Provides Intuitive Navigation, One-Click Access to Comprehensive Heavy and Light Duty Filter Information, Cross-Reference Tool, Downloadable Phone App, Technical Data, and Much More!
Albion, IL – December 8, 2010 – Luber-finer, a Champion Laboratories, Inc. brand and a leader in original equipment grade heavy duty and automotive filters, has launched its new website located at www.luber-finer.com. The dramatically redesigned site embodies Luber-finer’s forward-thinking vision and commitment to going the extra mile for its customers.
The new website reinforces Luber-finer’s recently launched “Built To Do More™” marketing campaign. The new site is designed to provide visitors with a customer-friendly, ease-of-use experience and a wealth of valuable information about Luber-finer filtration products. Key features of the new site include:
- Intuitive navigation for visitor’s ease-of-use
- Robust filter cross-reference tool (featuring thousands of specific model/part numbers)
- Comprehensive product feature/benefit information and vital technical data and specifications
- Expansive technical information that includes articles, white papers, FAQs, tech bulletins, and more
- Complete Luber-finer catalog of products with online ordering option
- Latest news and events from Luber-finer
- Extensive training aids and videos
- Detailed list of contacts, including: sales representatives, customer service, order entry toll-free numbers and tech services hotline
- Important information about Luber-finer’s history, product warranty, terms, policies and procedures
- Promotional showroom – featuring a wide selection of Luber-finer apparel, caps, bags, promotional products, banners, and more
- Access to Luber-finer’s social media sites on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
For more information on Luber-finer and its extensive line of air filters, cabin air filters, coolant filters, fuel filters, hydraulic filters and lube filters, please visit the new website at: www.luber-finer.com.
Champion Laboratories, Inc., is a quality and technology leader and one of the world's largest manufacturers of filters and filtration products and related services to the automotive, retail, on-highway and off-highway fleet, heavy-duty and petroleum dispensing industries. Champion Laboratories, Inc., has been a trusted name in filters since 1955, providing high-efficiency performance in the most demanding work environments. For more information on the company or its products, please visit www.champlabs.com.