Champion Laboratories Enhances Online Product Catalog Through Implementation of ShowMeTheParts.com Program
ALBION, IL, March 30, 2009 – Champion Laboratories, Inc., the company behind the most trusted brand names in the automotive, fuel-dispensing and heavy-duty filtration industries, continues to demonstrate its hard-earned reputation as a customer-centric company with the March 2, 2009, launch of its new-and-improved Champion Laboratories Online Catalog through the ShowMeTheParts.com private-label catalog program. Posting the catalog through the ShowMeTheParts.com program offers increased collaboration between suppliers and their customers—be they distributor, retailer or OEM—while enhancing the traditional parts look-up process.
Already, Champion Laboratories has received positive feedback from customers using the new online catalog, while the ShowMeTheParts.com process allows any necessary changes and modifications on the supplier end to be made quickly and accurately. This creates faster inventory turnaround and optimized sales growth opportunities for Champion Laboratories and its customers.
“The key benefit to this online-catalog application for our clients is their ability to access updated catalog data on a timely basis,” said Paul Ankenbrandt, Supervisor of Technical Resources for Champion Laboratories. “We found this gives us the ability to communicate more product and technical data to the end-users of our filters.”
Specifically, the enhanced online catalog provides the following features:
- New, improved look
- Easier and faster catalog applications search
- New products features, including a buyer’s guide
- New partial-parts number search capability
- Improved cross-reference and part-search features, including image, product, attributes and a complete application list
- A new comprehensive knowledge center, including tech bulletins and installation instructions
- “We had offered our online catalog for years as a value-added service to our clients when we realized that this enhanced program was something the industry was driving toward,” said Ankenbrandt. “We have a great partnership with Vertical Development, the developers of ShowMeTheParts.com, and the investment in online cataloging is worthwhile since it benefits the long-lasting relationships we have with our customers.”
For more information on Champion Laboratories or any of its products, please contact Averi Goodman, Marketing Coordinator, at (618) 445-5410, or visit www.champlabs.com.
Champion Laboratories, Inc., is a quality and technology leader and one of the world's largest manufacturers of filters and filtration products and related services to the automotive, retail, on-highway and off-highway fleet, heavy-duty and petroleum dispensing industries. Champion Laboratories, Inc., has been a trusted name in filters since 1955, providing high-efficiency performance in the most demanding work environments. For more information on the company or its products, please visit www.champlabs.com.